David planned a surprise anniversary trip to Little Italy in Boston. The restaraunt we ate at was amazing. Afterwards we went to Mike's Pastry to try their world famous cannolies, but missed out because they only took cash. Next time, we will have chocolate cannolies, I tell you! Little Italy was so nice! As we were enjoying dinner I looked out the window and commented to David that there were a lot of Italian resturaunts around. David lovingly replied, "Angie, that is because we are in Little Italy." Yeah, that was a serious blonde moment for me.
2 comments:
Hey, blonde moments happen to the VERY best of people. Isn't it crazy how time flies by though? I mean Adam and I will have our 3 year anniversary in 2 weeks. CRAZY!!!!
This is really funny! I can picture you saying that and just being excited! Love it!
Post a Comment