hey ang, this is awesome but i cannot view all images, as with everyone else. if you select view images, the page is supposed to open up and let you see it as a slideshow. love mom
I love the new look of the blog- Thanks for popping by mine as well! Now I am waiting to see if there is going to be a huge birthday post tomorrow for your big day! Hug little Parker for me- my kids totally miss him!
Hey Angie! Parker is so big I can't believe it!! Hope all is well with you guys, we miss you, let us know if you are ever in Utah, we'd love to see you!
5 comments:
hey ang, this is awesome but i cannot view all images, as with everyone else. if you select view images, the page is supposed to open up and let you see it as a slideshow. love mom
I love the new look of the blog- Thanks for popping by mine as well! Now I am waiting to see if there is going to be a huge birthday post tomorrow for your big day! Hug little Parker for me- my kids totally miss him!
Angie,
Suzanne here, I am back and wondering if you still wanted the info on the Henrie's and what specifically are you looking for?
Suzanne
Hey Angie! Parker is so big I can't believe it!! Hope all is well with you guys, we miss you, let us know if you are ever in Utah, we'd love to see you!
Love the New title to your blog!!!!! And this is a cute collection of pictures. I NEED to talk to you!!!!! Call me!
Post a Comment