Thursday, July 31, 2008

Parker Praying



5 comments:

Riley Family said...

Cute!!!!!! What a little sweet heart! I had so much fun reading all of your new posts this morning! Parker is growing up and I can't wait to see him and all of his personality! Ethan eats all sugar in nursery too. I am not a breakfast eater either and it makes a world of difference when I do it. I will have to share some ideas with you. Sure love reading your posts they are fun!

The shell lady said...

what a beautiful little boy that is getting so big i just want to kidnap him when you come so that you cant leave again.i remember keeping sugar from all of you kids in the nursery, i sent snacks that we eat and instructed them not to give them sugar. i felt as thier mom i had a right to do as i felt i should. they never gave me a hard time about it and followed my instructions. the best part was that you kids never fought them on it and didnt try to sneak snacks that they had. that came later, trading my homemade healthy lunches with hot lunch kids at school for years before i ever heard about it. heehee love mom

Jeff Hamm said...

cute pic! I love to see those little progressions as they pick things up from great parents.

Ammo and Josh said...

PRECIOUS....nuf said.

Janna said...

I had no idea that you had a blog. I found it from Maryann Dastrup's blog. Hope you don't mind.